I do not have a V5 registration document?

We do need your original V5 document if we are to buy your car. If you don’t have one, don’t worry, you can obtain a replacement through the DVLA.If the car is registered in your name and your address, you can get a duplicate document over the phone. The number to call is 0300 790 6802. You should receive your replacement V5 document within 3 – 4 working days.If the car is not registered in your name, then you will have to fill in a V62 form. You can download this form below or pick one up from any Post Office. The completed form and appropriate fee should be sent to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AR. A new document will then be issued to you in about 3 – 4 weeks. Replacing a lost or stolen registration certificate.
V62 – Application for a vehicle registration certificate